If you would like a refill for an old candle container (not just ours - we refill most candles) drop us a line, we'd love to hear from you!
Here’s the Candle refill guide:
1. Clean your vessels before giving them to us. A couple of ways to do this could be:
a) putting the container in the oven at the LOWEST temp setting ( no more than 50 degree centigrade ) until the wax just starts to get soft, then scoop the old wax out into a kitchen towel.
b) sit the candle vessel in hot water for a few minutes and scoop out old wax when it gets soft.
c) pour very hot water into the candle vessel. The wax will melt in the water - leave to cool and the wax should solidify on the top of the water- you can then scoop it out.
If possible - remove the metal wick holder with the end of a spoon.
2. Let us know the size of your refills ( see below )
3. Look through our scent list and tell us which scents you would like.
4. Then clearly attach your name, contact details and chosen scent to each candle so it doesn’t get lost in the batch!!
5. Wrap your candles safely, Crouch End Candles cannot be held responsible for any breakages during transit or refill.
We offer free local pick up and delivery in N8 and some surrounding areas, alternatively you can drop off in our special candle drop boxes at Fridge of Plenty in Crouch End and Bowes Park ( contact us for more details )
If you are further afield please do get in touch and we can discuss postal options.
We will add your candle to the next batch and let you know when it’s ready.
We refill every few months so please be patient and congratulate yourself for refills not landfill!
We also offer refills for our diffusers - £16 for 100ml
up to 100g - £9.00
100g to 160g - £11.00
160g to 180g - £12.00
180g to 200g - £13.00
200g to 220g - £14.00
220g to 250g - £16.00
250g to 300g - £18.00
300g to 350g - £20.00
350g to 400g - £22.00
400g to 450g - £24.00
450g to 500g - £28.00
( please ask about larger sizes )
*If you don't know the weight of the wax needed to fill your container - follow these easy peasy steps:
1. Fill your empty vessel with water
2. measure the water in ml
3. calculate 0.83 x the ml. This will give you the approx weight of wax.
Do something amazing, refill not landfill 🖤
**please note, Crouch End Candles cannot be held responsible for breakages or damage during transit, or refill service.